Here at Dayton Powder Brows, client satisfaction is held at the upmost importance! We like to take our time and use full detail to keep our clients comfortable with the process every step of the way. We do not move forward with the procedure until the client and artist are 100% happy with the mapping, measurements for the designated service, and pigment color choice.
A $150 non-refundable Booking fee is required in order to book a new session. The booking fee is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session. All Booking fees and monies paid are non-refundable.
- We require a 48-hour notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. Any rescheduled appointment is subject to our availability and a new non-refundable booking fee will be required. In the event of an emergency which is the reason for rescheduling your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you choose to cancel your appointment, your booking fee will be forfeited. A new booking fee deposit will be required for a new appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, this will result in the forfeiture of your booking fee deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new booking fee will be required to re-book your appointment.
- If your included touch up is not scheduled within the allotted time frame (8-12 weeks), you will be required to pay the touch up rate of $150 for this service.
- YOU are responsible for checking the candidacy guidelines prior to booking a session. If you arrive to an appointment and cannot receive treatment due to disregarding the listed contraindications, your appointment will be canceled and your booking fee will be forfeited.
- Please note, Permanent Cosmetics may not fully replace wearing makeup. The healed results will vary with each client. Filling in your brows with pencil, powder, or other makeup may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the natural healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made. Any additional sessions requested will be charged accordingly.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have had previous permanent makeup and are interested in a cover-up/correction, you must email us a clear photo prior to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for all cases such as these. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, large, or hard to work around, tattoo removal will be highly recommended. If you have previous permanent makeup and do not inform us, you will forfeit your booking fee and your appointment canceled.
- If you want us to touch up someone else’s work, please send a photo for us to determine if it is possible. A touch up of someone else’s work will be treated as a new permanent makeup session. No exceptions.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- We only allow the artist and the client being serviced in the treatment room. Any and all guests must wait in the waiting area. For safety, sanitation, and insurance purposes, we also kindly ask that you do not bring small children or pets.
- If you decide to go elsewhere for your touch up, we will no longer accept you as a client for any service.