There are specific requirements that ensure that your health is not comprised and to provide the best healed results possible. Please read through the list to ensure that you are a good candidate for permanent makeup. We are not responsible if you omit information pertaining to your health.
You are NOT a good candidate if any of the following pertains to you:
- visible capillaries / veins on eyelid or lash line (eyeliner only)
- Currently have lash extensions (eyeliner only). Must have lash extensions removed prior to initial application and touch up
- Current use of lash serums in the past 30 days (eyeliner only)
- Unregulated diabetes
- Prone to keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Skin disease or eczema/psoriasis near treatment area (brows, lips, or eyes)
- Prone to ACTIVE cold sores
- Infection or high fever
- Cardiovascular problems
- Currently on blood thinners
- Healing problems
- Acneic skin/very oily
- Currently on acne treatments (Accutane, Retinol, Retin-A, etc)
- Previous permanent makeup (Please send a picture to determine if possible or if removal is necessary)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation/had cancer within the past 12 months, or recent surgeries
- having a cold, flu, viral/bacterial infection, etc. at the time of the appointment
If you disregard anything on this list or show up when you are not 100% well, your appointment will be canceled and your deposit forfeited. A new deposit will be required in order to book a new appointment.
A doctor’s note is required if:
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or another regulated diagnoses
- You are recently in remission of cancer or have any history of melanoma
- You suffer from autoimmune diseases (understanding your results cannot be guaranteed) and want to proceed with the service
Many factors come into play. Your tattoo can last 1-3+ years depending on sun exposure, lifestyle and skin type. Oilier skin types tend to fade faster than dry skin types.
Yes, most clients require 2 sessions to have their brows, lips, or eyeliner perfected. The touch up session is included with the initial pricing of a new service. Touch up appointments can be made 8-12 weeks after your initial appointment with the online booking system. Annual touchups are highly recommended to maintain the results.
If a client chooses not to schedule the complimentary touch up session within the designated timeframe, a touch up fee will be applied once that time has passed. If too much time passes, it will be considered a new service again.
While everyone has a different level of pain tolerance, we are told that it doesn’t hurt 90% of the time. Most clients are completely comfortable and relaxed during the appointment. We use 2 types of numbing throughout the session for client comfort We have even had clients fall asleep during the procedures.
Each initial permanent makeup session takes about two to three hours. We like to take our time with each new client session by conducting a thorough consultation, mapping, numbing, and the actual procedure itself.